Although I’m usually working on the weekends, I always like to imagine my ideal Sunday. Personally, I think its the best day of the week. I know its Monday the next day, but because I always work mixed shifts it doesn’t really make a difference to me! So here goes my perfect Sunday…
- Waking up at 11:00am.
- First thing to do when I get downstairs? TEA. I’d make myself a very big cup of tea.
- Turn that SKY box on. I think its a Friends kind of day. Comedy Central pls.
- Have a nice hot shower. Feel fresh and comfortable. Change into the ultimate cozy clothes.
- Tea is all gone. Hungry. Bagel time.
- Marathon of Friends is over.
- Bring the Ps3 down. Netflix that shit up. Continue watching episodes of a TV show.
- OK too much technology for one day. Siblings are coming over soon. Need to socialize.
- Eat a roast dinner. Because it’s Sunday and obviously that’s what we gotta eat.
- Watch a classic film with all of them. Something like Home Alone, The Goonies or Stand By Me – because those films never get old.
- Socialize some more.
- Haven’t been the gym in a while. Might go later.
- Doesn’t go later.
- It’s 7pm. Time to go on ASOS and purchase something amazing for myself.
- Read at least two chapters of a book. (If I’m reading something at the time)
- What’s been happening on Insta/Twitter today? *scrolls down*
- 9pm. I begin to write down my plans for the next coming months. How much money will I need to save in order to pay off my trips? Continue researching travel companies and see what they offer. Notes everything down.
- Watch a few Vlogs and read a few blogs. Love da shittt.
- TripAdvisor. Time to read some reviews for places in the UK and pretty much everywhere else.
- It’s been a long day.
- Tea. Chocolate. Movie. Bed. ♥
And that guys, is my ideal Sunday.